Removal of subscriptions from message broker v6
Ravi Kumar Patnaik Balivada
2014-09-16 17:32:23 UTC
All

I need to remove some subscriptions from an execution group in a message
broker .

I retrieved the subscriptions from the exe-group in the following way and
able to find the subscriptions.

mqsireportproperties BRK1 -e exe-grp1 -o DynamicSubscriptionEngine -r

Result:

Topic
Name='IOB/BHU/STMT/KBK'
subscription
clientId='mqrfh2:QMGR1:ABC.STMT.SUB'
user='mqsiusr'

How to remove this reference from exe group?

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

Ravi Kumar Patnaik Balivada
2014-09-17 01:41:56 UTC
I have tried to look into the options with mqsichangeproperties but did not
find clue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi
Pardhu Nani
2014-09-17 11:42:36 UTC
I don't have it as i m working on aix environment

Thanks
Ravi
Post by Pardhu Nani
Please do it from MB TOOLKIT
On Sep 17, 2014 7:12 AM, "Ravi Kumar Patnaik Balivada" <
Post by Ravi Kumar Patnaik Balivada
I have tried to look into the options with mqsichangeproperties but did
not find clue.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Ravi
On 16 Sep 2014 23:02, "Ravi Kumar Patnaik Balivada" <
2014-09-20 09:08:08 UTC
Hi All

Till now I did not get any response.

Please if anyone has idea on removal of subscriptions from the broker.

I didn't find any clue from the ibm help.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ravikumar
Pardhu Nani