amqrrmfa on SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.QUEUE
Jacky Bright
2013-10-14 21:37:43 UTC

My QMGR is not responding to any of CLUSTER Commands. And messages piling
up in SYSTEM.CLUSTER.COMMAND.QUEUE.

All SUSPEND QMGR command messages lying in this queue.

I can see that amqrrmfa process is also running listening on this Queue.

Any thoughts ?

Regds,
JAcky

Bob Juch
Jacky Bright
Barton, Linda
2013-10-15 10:58:44 UTC
Any cluster channels in retrying status?
What version of MQ are you running?

Linda Barton