MQ "copy" utility?
Frank Swarbrick
2014-09-17 20:45:45 UTC
This is for z/OS.

Before I try writing it myself, is there an existing utility that can read records from a sequential and/or VSAM file and place them as-is in to a named queue?

Thanks,
Frank

Jantje .
2014-09-18 15:16:29 UTC
Post by Frank Swarbrick
This is for z/OS.
Before I try writing it myself, is there an existing utility that can read records from a sequential and/or VSAM file and place them as-is in to a named queue?
The Q program (MA01 supportpac) http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss&uid=swg24000647 can do that.

Cheers,

Jantje.

Frank Swarbrick
2014-09-18 16:24:48 UTC
This is the answer! Thanks to all who suggested it. Perfect.