General Channel Auths question in V7.1
Costa, D. (Damian)
2013-08-05 11:26:11 UTC
HI all,
If I enable channel auth rules and I have specified a legitimate mca account that has very specific access on a svr conn channel, do I still need to set a chl auth rule for remote systems connecting via a client using that server conn channel?
Thanks.

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]
Neil Casey