MQSCX Price Reduction
Paul Clarke
2013-10-10 13:08:01 UTC

MQSCX has attracted many nice comments about its usefulness and functionality and I thank-you for that. However a number of you have said that the price is too high. So, to prove that I listen to my customers I have changed the licensing model and reduced the license cost. For a little while at least you can now buy an MQSCX licence for little more than the cost of a couple of beers.

If you would like to check it out then please go to www.mqgem.com where you can download the program and the user guide.

Cheers,

Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com

Doug Clark
2013-10-10 13:36:54 UTC
Paul,

As I am sure you know, I purchased the first license. I think in terms of paying for the value you have provided in the past, and to me, that was well worth the price I paid for your product.

I was just wondering if I could turn that into getting a support license for MO71? I am going to continue to use both. Your excellence is well earned and respected.

Thanks for your time.

Doug

Sent from my iPhone
Post by Paul Clarke
Hi,
MQSCX has attracted many nice comments about its usefulness and functionality and I thank-you for that. However a number of you have said that the price is too high. So, to prove that I listen to my customers I have changed the licensing model and reduced the license cost. For a little while at least you can now buy an MQSCX licence for little more than the cost of a couple of beers.
If you would like to check it out then please go to www.mqgem.com where you can download the program and the user guide.
Cheers,
Paul.
Paul Clarke