Pub/Sub enhancement - Message Distribution - RFE-Vote request
Alderson, Ian1
2013-07-23 10:57:37 UTC
Michael, Neil,
Thank you for raising this. I have added my vote and also added a comment suggesting options to select to preserve one or more of MsgID, CorrelID and pass context. I think that maps to what options would be available to an application that copied a message for you (meaning a new PutTime would be created so not an *exact* copy of the mqmd).

Regards,
Ian