Joining the ListServ
Yeske, Judy
2014-04-24 10:25:24 UTC
Hello,

One of my teammates would love to join the MQ Listserv - I cannot remember what I did to join, which was quite a long time ago. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Judy A. Yeske :)
MF Infrastructure - Transactional, Messaging, Database (TMD) Technical Services
Tel: 603-245-3828
E-mail: Judy.Yeske-gaR6cFh0+tIPwJ1gum1jzwC/***@public.gmane.org

Barton, Linda
2014-04-24 11:00:32 UTC
https://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mqser-l&A=1

Linda Barton

E-mail: Judy.Yeske-gaR6cFh0+tIPwJ1gum1jzwC/***@public.gmane.org<mailto:Judy.Yeske-gaR6cFh0+tIPwJ1gum1jzwC/***@public.gmane.org>

________________________________

Yeske, Judy
2014-04-24 11:26:41 UTC
Thanks Linda !

Weinger, Ronald
2014-04-24 10:59:20 UTC
Put SUBSCRIBE CICS-L in the subject and send to
LISTSERV-***@public.gmane.org<mailto:LISTSERV-***@public.gmane.org>

Ronald Weinger
Technical Support Consultant
Mainframe Technology Management
Infrastructure Technical Support
MetLife - Somerset NJ
rweinger-***@public.gmane.org
732-VZ3-4376

One of my teammates would love to join the MQ Listserv - I cannot remember what I did to join, which was quite a long time ago. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Judy A. Yeske :)
MF Infrastructure - Transactional, Messaging, Database (TMD) Technical Services
Tel: 603-245-3828
E-mail: Judy.Yeske-gaR6cFh0+tIPwJ1gum1jzwC/***@public.gmane.org<mailto:Judy.Yeske-gaR6cFh0+tIPwJ1gum1jzwC/***@public.gmane.org>

________________________________

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

T.Rob
2014-04-24 12:00:23 UTC
I think that would be 'SUBSCRIBE MQSERIES' Ron.

Judy, also check out the footer lines at the bottom of each post.

Kind regards,

-- T.Rob

One of my teammates would love to join the MQ Listserv - I cannot remember
what I did to join, which was quite a long time ago. Can someone point me
in the right direction.

Thanks!

Judy A. Yeske J
MF Infrastructure - Transactional, Messaging, Database (TMD) Technical
Services
Tel: 603-245-3828
E-mail: Judy.Yeske-gaR6cFh0+tIPwJ1gum1jzwC/***@public.gmane.org

_____

Manage Your List Settings
<http://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mqser-l&A=1> -
Unsubscribe
<mailto:LISTSERV-0lvw86wZMd9k/bWDasg6f+***@public.gmane.org?subject=Unsubscribe&BODY=signoff%
20mqseries>

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com
<http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp>

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
message.

_____

Lizette Koehler
2014-04-24 14:18:45 UTC
Or use this URL to sign or search the archvies

https://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/archives/mqser-l.html

Lizette

Yeske, Judy
2014-04-24 16:56:31 UTC
Thanks everyone for their help this morning - Marcy is now on the MQ ListServ.

Welcome Marcy !!

Or use this URL to sign or search the archvies

https://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/archives/mqser-l.html

Lizette

Put SUBSCRIBE CICS-L in the subject and send to
LISTSERV-***@public.gmane.org<mailto:LISTSERV-***@public.gmane.org>

Ronald Weinger
Technical Support Consultant
Mainframe Technology Management
Infrastructure Technical Support
MetLife - Somerset NJ
rweinger-***@public.gmane.org<mailto:rweinger-***@public.gmane.org>
732-VZ3-4376

T.Rob
2014-04-24 12:03:08 UTC
Oh wait - didn't see that you subscribe through uga.edu, Ron. They may have
the list set up under a different name. The folks at Vienna where the
master list is hosted call it MQSERIES. Also, for a normal Listserv, the
command goes in the body, not the subject line. Don't know if uga.edu runs
a standard or modified version so the subject line *may* work there but
generally does not.

Ryan Finnesey
2014-04-25 06:13:19 UTC
Are there any other MQ Listserv(s) the group finds helpful or is this the main one?

Cheers
Ryan

Tim Zielke
2014-04-25 10:38:31 UTC