SSL peer matching
Oddo, Fred
2013-06-14 18:49:24 UTC
Can anyone shed some light on "how to" configure SSL peer matching and possibly matching for source IP address.
I'm pretty familiar with the configuring certs the channel attributes to specify. What we're looking for a way to associate
an SSL certificate to a user Id (linux) so we can restrict qmgr/object access based on the user id defined on the server.
We're just getting started so I'd appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Fred Oddo
Transaction and Messaging Technologies
DTCC Dallas
***@dtcc.com
DTCC Non Confidential (White)

<BR>_____________________________________________________________
<FONT size=2><BR>
DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.</FONT
Neil Casey
2013-06-15 02:31:09 UTC
Oddo, Fred