MQ & JMS v2
Roger Lacroix
2014-02-10 20:09:09 UTC
All,

I can't find any information in the MQ InfoCenter v7.5 if MQ supports JMS v2.

I was just asked this question today and I am looking for a
"definitive" answer (from the InfoCenter).

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.

Neil Casey
2014-02-10 20:38:43 UTC
Hi Roger,

The MQ implementation is currently of JMS 1.1.

See http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv7/v7r5/topic/com.ibm.mq.dev.doc/q031500_.htm

Regards,

Neil Casey
Syntegrity Solutions