MQ FTE or Managed File Transfer
Wittenborn, Jack (DES)
2013-10-07 20:23:27 UTC
Does anyone have any experience with installing MQ FTE on System Z ?

Do you have any lessons learned or Gotch's that we should avoid.

We hope to be installing FTE on our Mainframe in the next month and are working on an installation script.

Any Practical experience would be great, I have got just about everything from the info Center printed out, but the Z configuration is always different from the Distributed and those little things can sometimes bit you.

Currently we are planning on 3 Coordinating queue managers, one for Development, Test/QA and Prod and then putting agents on each queue manager.

Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Thanks so much for everyone's honesty, I depend on this listserver to keep me honest and my MQ configured correctly.

Jack Wittenborn
Department of Enterprise Services (DES)
Enterprise Integration Services
1500 Jefferson Street