development qmgr V7.1 on AIX internal failure probeid XC333030 , no hits on google.
Costa, D. (Damian)
2013-09-04 14:19:15 UTC
Hi all, got a doozie here.

The qmgr is a dev qmgr has a minimal number of queues , the queue usage shows an exclusive connection to a specific local queue, but the application isn't actually running at all. I think it fails and then attempts a reconnection with an exclusive input as option. Which then fails as the qmgr thinks there is already an exclusive input connection on the queue.

The /var/mqm/errors folder shows some failures of the actual application first with probeid XC332056 and then an internal failure of an MQ process probe id XC333030 no hits on google.
Then the app fails with a probe id XC332055. Which also doesn't get any hits on google.

I believe I need to patch this sucker but am totally unsure what level to use as I normally get an idea where I should be going based on the google hits.

Me thinks this is a job for a PMR.

Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. The following link displays
the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm ]
This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
The following link will take you to Nedbank's legal notice.
[ http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/EmailDisclaimer.htm ]