MQSCX Full Version
Paul Clarke
2013-06-27 10:29:35 UTC
Dear MQers,

I am pleased to announce that after a successful Beta the first full version of MQSCX is now available for download. My thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the Beta version.

For those of you who might still not be aware, MQSCX provides an extended RUNMQSC experience. The advantages include:

· Command retrieval across program invocations

· Command auto-completion

· Enhanced WHERE() clause, for example DIS Q(*) =where(curdepth > (maxdepth*0.8))

· New FIND() option, find a string anywhere in response

· Finer security granularity, no need to be 'mqm' group

· Improved wildcard handling, for example DIS CHL(*QM1*)

· Undo/Redo support

· Command synonyms, invent your own commands

· Single key press commands, for example display queues just by pressing 'Ctrl-q'

· Multiple Queue Manager configuration

· Multi-column display

· Multiple command entry, for example DIS Q(Q1);DIS Q(Q2);DIS Q(Q3)

· Repeat command capability, monitor depth of queue or channel status

· Stop on first error support, useful when processing file of commands

· Find string in output

· Improved object separator handling

· Response totals

· and more.........