WMQ channel initiation bug?
T.Rob
2014-01-22 14:35:50 UTC
I have a customer with this issue and there's also a Stack Overflow post
about it here:
<http://bit.ly/1mFGiF9> http://bit.ly/1mFGiF9
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21120005/websphere-mq-messages-published-
to-topic-are-stuck-in-transmit-queue/21187857#21187857

The problem is that cluster sender channels do not trigger when messages are
put to the cluster transmit queue by the queue manager and as a result of
publication to a clustered topic. The channels *do* trigger when messages
are put to the cluster XMitQ using amqsput to a QRemote.

Possible regression of IV26923?
IV26923: WMQ 7.0.1 : A CLUSTER SENDER CHANNEL DOESN'T TRIGGER WHEN A REPORT
MESSAGE IS PLACED ON THE SYSTEM.CLUSTER.TRANSMIT.QUEUE

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IV26923

Anyone else seeing this issue? I just got done convincing the customer to
set a non-zero DISCINT and now the channels require manual intervention all
day so they changed it back.

Kind regards,

-- T.Rob

T.Robert Wyatt, Managing partner