Messages stuck on SYSTEM.CLUSTER.TRANSMIT.QUEUE...
Coombs, Lawrence
2013-06-28 17:59:59 UTC
I have a weird situation occurring right now. I have a lot of message that seem to be stuck on the SYSTEM.CLUSTER.TRANSMIT.QUUEUE. I checked the CLUSSDR and CLUSRCVR and they are all running. I checked to see if there are a lot of uncommitted messages and this number goes up and down.

Any ideas?

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

Jefferson Lowrey
2013-06-28 18:05:25 UTC
Does amqsbcg let you see where the messages are supposed to go?

Sounds like one or more cluster channels are running slow, perhaps because
of log space issues/commit issues on the remote end. Or that sending
application is having commit issues of it's own, either due to
"application design" or due to log space issues on the local qmgr.

Thank you,

Jeff Lowrey

From: "Coombs, Lawrence" <Lawrence.Coombs-***@public.gmane.org>
To: MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80QeFbOYke1v4oOpTq8/***@public.gmane.org,
Date: 06/28/2013 02:01 PM
Subject: Re: [MQSERIES] Messages stuck on
SYSTEM.CLUSTER.TRANSMIT.QUEUE...
Sent by: MQSeries List <MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80QeFbOYke1v4oOpTq8/***@public.gmane.org>

Coombs, Lawrence
2013-06-28 18:35:24 UTC
You are not going to believe this. This is a new application that is using some spring framework with JMS. The bottom line is that they are not committing the messages and that's the reason for the buildup.

I thought the UNCOM would have shown more messages as not being committed.

From: "Coombs, Lawrence" <Lawrence.Coombs-***@public.gmane.org<mailto:Lawrence.Coombs-***@public.gmane.org>>
To: MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80QeFbOYke1v4oOpTq8/***@public.gmane.org<mailto:MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80Ties2YCUG/***@public.gmane.orgniwien.ac.at>,
Date: 06/28/2013 02:01 PM
Sent by: MQSeries List <MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80QeFbOYke1v4oOpTq8/***@public.gmane.org<mailto:MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80QeFbOYke1v4oOpTq8/***@public.gmane.org>>