New MO71 Beta Driver available
Paul Clarke
2014-09-01 10:57:23 UTC
I am pleased to announce that the next Beta driver of Version 8.0.0 of MO71 is now available at http://www.mqgem.com/mo71_download.html. This is free to download and use until 19th September.

Many thanks to those of you who have fed back suggestions and bug reports.

Version 8.0 of MO71 Supports IBM MQ V8 although it will, of course, run against any other version of MQ. In addition it introduces the concept of application monitoring. Users can see at a glance which applications are running and what MQ objects they are using, either now or in the past. You can also display your application and queue usage in a diagram.

The main change in this driver is the ability to import local Queue Manager definitions. This has been requested by users many times over the years and I'm pleased that it has finally made it into the code. Now, by default, each time MO71 starts it will check that all local Queue Managers are defined in its configuration and, if not, offer the user the ability to automatically import a definition. This should make setting up a new user of MO71 much easier.

As always I encourage feedback. Please send me your comments, good and bad.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com