Browser based message browsing utility..
Coombs, Lawrence
2013-08-13 19:18:40 UTC
Does anyone know of a browser based message browsing utility I can download for free?

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

Paul Clarke
2013-08-13 19:35:04 UTC
Hi Lawrence,

I'm not entirely sure exactly what you are after but MO71 allows you to look
at your Queue Manager objects and queues from a browser including the
content of messages.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com

Coombs, Lawrence
2013-08-13 19:37:46 UTC
I was looking for a product that a developer could just enter a url and brose message son their test queue manager without having to log into the server the queue manager is running on.

Can I install MO71 on a central server and then do what I am after?

Roger Lacroix
2013-08-13 19:45:10 UTC
Hi Lawrence,

Does it have to be browser based?

Why can't they simply install MO71 or RFHUtil or MQ Visual Edit on
their desktop?

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.

Coombs, Lawrence
2013-08-13 19:52:19 UTC
I would rather it be browser based.

Jefferson Lowrey
2013-08-13 19:56:22 UTC
There is an HTTP bridge that comes with MQ, that will let you view
messages.

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv7/v7r5/topic/com.ibm.mq.ref.dev.doc/q110600_.htm

Thank you,

Jeff Lowrey

From: "Coombs, Lawrence" <Lawrence.Coombs-***@public.gmane.org>
To: MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80QeFbOYke1v4oOpTq8/***@public.gmane.org,
Date: 08/13/2013 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MQSERIES] Browser based message browsing utility..
Sent by: MQSeries List <MQSERIES-JX7+OpRa80QeFbOYke1v4oOpTq8/***@public.gmane.org>

Paul Clarke
2013-08-13 20:07:10 UTC
Yes, you install MO71 on a central server. You configure MO71 with all the
Queue Managers you'd like it to be able to connect to, whether locally or
via a client. You then connect your browser to this MO71 and you can see any
of the Queue Managers, objects or messages for all of the Queue Managers.
Clearly you can also have multiple MO71s running in different locations and
point your browser to the different IP addresses.

Cheers,
P.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com

Coombs, Lawrence
2013-08-13 20:16:41 UTC
Thanks Paul. I think I will go this route.

Paul Clarke
2013-08-13 21:00:39 UTC
Well, have a play with it, see whether it does what you want. If not, or you
want some minor adjustments then let me know. I may be able to help out.

Cheers,
P.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com