Data Conversion in C++
Coombs, Lawrence
2014-01-13 13:07:17 UTC
I finally have a resolution for this issue.

It turns out that this was bug that was fixed in WMQ 7.0.1.6. Unfortunately we were running 7.0.1.4. We tried the program with a 7.0.1.8 queue manager and it worked. So we decided to upgrade and go to 7.5.0.2. We had the same problem in that version too. IBM has since given us a fix for it IV53820 for 7.5.0.2 Linux 64-bit. We then discovered that setting SHARECNV to zero would have avoided this issue.