Please vote for my RFE submission
David Awerbuch (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK)
2013-12-26 16:39:07 UTC
Hello everyone,

Happy Holiday and New Year wishes to everyone!

Please review and vote for my RFE submission to IBM for WMQ Server

Notification generated at: 26 Dec 2013, 11:32 AM Eastern Time (ET)

ID: 43177
Headline: Provide option to force 'addmqinf' when filesystem is not mounted.
Submitted on: 26 Dec 2013, 11:32 AM Eastern Time (ET)
Brand: WebSphere
Product: WebSphere MQ

Link: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=43177

Thank you all for your support.

Dave Awerbuch

David Awerbuch -- Systems Architect -- Middleware Engineering
email: ***@bloomberg.net || ==== Bloomberg LP ==== ||
phone: + 1 646 324 2868 || Making Financial ||
WMQ support mq-***@bloomberg.com || Markets Transparent ||
For all Trading Systems application and connectivity issues,
please contact the TSCI 24-hour helpdesk.
- Americas - New York +1+212-318-2000
- Europe - London +44-20-7330-7500
- Asia - Tokyo +81-3-3201-8900
- Singapore +65-6212-1000

<< "Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box." - Anon >>