WebSphere MQSeries Administrative Best Practices
Coombs, Lawrence
2014-01-04 02:03:20 UTC
I am trying to set some 2014 goals and started asking myself the following question: What are some of the WMQ “Administrative” Best Practices?
I am training some new administrators and was just curious.

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.
Barton, Linda
2014-01-06 11:47:21 UTC
Presentation given at the MQ conference in Sandusky this year. Enjoy!

Linda Barton

Coombs, Lawrence
2014-01-06 16:40:31 UTC
Thanks.