MQTC MQGem USB Key
Paul Clarke
2014-10-11 03:53:53 UTC
Oh dear....how embarrassing. It has been pointed out to me that at the MQTC Conference the USB Key that was handed out by MQGem Software contained a very old version of the MO71 manual, rather than the one that goes with version 8.0.0. My apologies to all for this mistake, I'm not quite sure how it happened. Put it down to jet-lag!

Anyway, please download a new version of the manual from here http://www.mqgem.com/mo71_download.html. While you are there may I suggest you also download the latest version of the MO71 itself as I have made a small fix since the conference. Since MO71 is essentially a single EXE it is very easy to install fixes !

My apologies for any inconvenience caused,

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke

MQGem Software Limited