New: MQ Technical Conference v2.0.1.4 - Sept. 29 to Oct 1, 2014
Roger Lacroix
2014-01-30 04:44:07 UTC
All,

Capitalware would like to announce MQ Technical Conference v2.0.1.4
(MQTC). MQTC is an event that will educate attendees on current
practices, methodologies, administration, problem determination,
security best practices and technology trends for IBM's WebSphere MQ.
MQTC will offer 70 sessions that are designed to enhance the skills
of IT professionals who are using IBM's WebSphere MQ on AIX, HP-UX,
IBM i (OS/400), Linux, Solaris, Windows and z/OS. Since we have 5
session rooms at MQTC, there will be 5 concurrent MQ sessions at any
given time.

MQTC is the largest conference in the world solely dedicated to IBM's
WebSphere MQ.

Date: September 29 to October 1, 2014
Location: Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio
Duration: 3 Days

Early-bird Price: $349.00 until July 29th, 2014
Regular Price: $399.00 from July 29th to September 14th, 2014
Group Price (5+ people): $299.00 until September 14th, 2014

For more information, please go to: http://www.mqtechconference.com

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.

T.Rob
2014-01-30 13:47:18 UTC
The page on Lanyrd is: http://lanyrd.com/cwfmd

The best thing about being my own boss? Travel already approved!

The WUG chat and recent talks on cert management were so popular, I'd like
to do that "Build & Operate Your Own Certificate Management Center of
Mediocrity" session at MQTC. I might even give away some more self-signed
certs. ;-)

I've proposed a session for IMPACT that would be all sorts of WMQ utilities.
Handy 1-liner scripts, bigger scripts, Perl programs, etc. I'm trying to
figure out if I should do the same pitch at MQTC as well. I guess that
would depend on whether people go to both or if people at MQTC mostly don't
go to IMPACT. Feedback? If you are going to MQTC are you looking for the
stuff you missed at IMPACT or are dupes a problem for you?

Kind regards,

-- T.Rob

Date: September 29 to October 1, 2014
Location: Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio
Duration: 3 Days

Early-bird Price: $349.00 until July 29th, 2014
Regular Price: $399.00 from July 29th to September 14th, 2014
Group Price (5+ people): $299.00 until September 14th, 2014

For more information, please go to: http://www.mqtechconference.com
<http://www.mqtechconference.com/>

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.

_____

Manage Your List Settings
<http://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mqser-l&A=1> -
Unsubscribe
<mailto:LISTSERV-0lvw86wZMd9k/bWDasg6f+***@public.gmane.org?subject=Unsubscribe&BODY=signoff%
20mqseries>

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com
<http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp>

Barton, Linda
2014-03-18 11:44:36 UTC
We send very few people to Impact these days. The ones that get to go to the MQ tech conference are not the same as those who go to Impact. I would hope that we follow the pattern of taking the Impact sessions, but going deeper in to detail for us techies. Yes, you should do the Utilities session at MQTC.

Linda Barton
Personal Insurance IT
Shared Application Services (SAS)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Office (Remote) 717-749-7727
Cell 717-377-7308

All new project request for ATS services must be submitted through the ATS application intake<http://pmecollaborate/it/wrkgrp/ATSW/_layouts/listform.aspx?PageType=8&ListId=%7bB295B166-DA1F-4C1F-8C87-199845242685%7d&RootFolder=> SharePoint site.

Middleware MQ RIT: https://requestit.lmig.com/web/viewForm.do?form=9011

Date: September 29 to October 1, 2014