MQ Conference
Coombs, Lawrence
2014-10-03 19:37:05 UTC
Someone, please, brag about the MQ conference. Sorry, I meant blog.

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

Potkay, Peter M (CTO Architecture + Engineering)
2014-10-03 19:55:42 UTC
Here's a few:

http://www.capitalware.com/rl_blog/?p=3150

http://www.capitalware.com/rl_blog/?p=3154

http://www.capitalware.com/rl_blog/?p=3158

http://mqgem.wordpress.com/2014/10/02/mqtc2014/

Peter Potkay

2014-10-07 15:13:58 UTC
The MQTC 2.0.1.4 conference was very good. Lots of good information on v8 and MQ.

One thing that I really appreciate about this conference, is that Roger Lacroix posts the sessions slides for all to see. A lot of the sessions have been posted -> http://www.mqtechconference.com/sessions.html

One thing I found especially helpful was the mention of the amqldmpa command from an MQ Internals session by Mark Taylor from IBM. Mark's MQ Internals session has a slide on this command. I wasn't aware of that command, and it helps you see the I/O write timings that your queue manager is getting with the disk infrastructure. Very helpful when you are getting push back from your distributed storage team that there is no I/O issue. :-)