Webinar questions?
T.Rob
2013-11-14 20:55:49 UTC
As you may know, AJ Aronoff - my old partner in cybercrime - and I are doing
a Webinar next week called "IBM Integration Bus: Security Defenses that
Withstand the Test of Time." Any time you include a live Q&A session, the
webinar moderators want to make sure there will be questions to answer so
they ask for us to provide some "canned questions" that they can have on
standby. Seems silly to me not to just ask in advance from among the people
who will be attending. So how about it? Feel free to send questions to me
or AJ (copied here) directly or respond on-list.

In the past I've mostly covered the mechanics of configuration. Lately I've
been focusing less on intrusion prevention and more on integrating up the
stack and intrusion detection. This session follows that trend.

IBM Integration Bus: Security Defenses that Withstand the Test of Time

Nov 20, 11am EST / 4pm GMT

http://bit.ly/19STQ9t

http://prolifics.com/iib-security-defenses.htm

See you there! -- T.Rob

T.Rob
2013-11-14 22:58:00 UTC
Hmmm. Apparently, AJ's email was stripped by the list server. It is
aaronoff-***@public.gmane.org and I'll forward to him the responses I received
offline.

Neil Casey
2013-11-15 00:29:06 UTC
Hi T.Rob,

the topic looks really interesting, but the timing is difficult. 4pm GMT = 3am AEDT (local time) here in Melbourne.

Will the webinar be archived for later viewing?

Regards,

Neil
--
Neil Casey
Senior Consultant | Syntegrity Solutions

+61 414 615 334 neil.casey-VLLIzlmz+***@public.gmane.org
Syntegrity Solutions Pty Ltd | Level 23 | 40 City Road | Southgate | VIC 3006
Analyse >> Integrate >> Secure >> Educate
[...]
List Archive - Manage Your List Settings - Unsubscribe
Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the Listserv General Users Guide available at http://www.lsoft.com
T.Rob
2013-11-15 02:21:40 UTC
Yes it will. Unfortunately, I don't know how long it takes to do the
post-production work so I can't say when the reply will go live. However,
I'll try to get an answer to that question before the webinar.

-- T.Rob

the topic looks really interesting, but the timing is difficult. 4pm GMT =
3am AEDT (local time) here in Melbourne.

Will the webinar be archived for later viewing?

Regards,

Neil
--
Neil Casey

Senior Consultant | Syntegrity Solutions

+61 414 615 334 <tel:+61%20414%20615%20334>
<mailto:neil.casey-VLLIzlmz+***@public.gmane.org> neil.casey-VLLIzlmz+***@public.gmane.org

Syntegrity Solutions Pty Ltd <http://www.syntegrity.com.au/> | Level 23 |

<http://bit.ly/19STQ9t> http://bit.ly/19STQ9t

<http://prolifics.com/iib-security-defenses.htm>
http://prolifics.com/iib-security-defenses.htm

See you there! -- T.Rob

_____

<http://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mqser-l&A=1> Manage Your
List Settings -
<mailto:LISTSERV-0lvw86wZMd9k/bWDasg6f+***@public.gmane.org?subject=Unsubscribe&BODY=signoff%
20mqseries> Unsubscribe

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at
<http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp> http://www.lsoft.com

_____

Manage Your List Settings
<http://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mqser-l&A=1> -