Data Conversion in JMS application
Coombs, Lawrence
2013-12-03 19:24:34 UTC
I have an application that is sending messages with a CCSID of 1200. I have JMS application that wants to receive that messages in CCSID 1208. How do I do that in JMS? What do I set?
This is not Spring JMS, but regular JMS.

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

d***@public.gmane.org
2013-12-03 20:35:52 UTC
Hi Lawrence, have you tried setting Receive Conversion=Queue Manager and Receive CCSID=1208 in the "Extended" parms of your JMS Destination bindings?

Coombs, Lawrence
2013-12-04 21:57:37 UTC
No, I did not. I will check in the WAS console to see where I can set it.