SHARECNV
Constance Hyde
2013-12-12 22:42:01 UTC
If I change this parameter on a svrconn channel, is it necessary to bounce
the channel for the new value to be effective?

Connie Hyde
Messaging and Infrastructure Integration
IBM Global Technology Services
hydec-r/Jw6+rmf7HQT0dZR+***@public.gmane.org
408-956-3163

Paul Clarke
2013-12-12 23:17:55 UTC
Depends what you mean by ‘bounce’. It is not necessary to issue STOP CHANNEL and START CHANNEL or anything. However, the new value will only be picked up by new sockets created from the client. Any existing running client connections will use their existing negotiated value.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com