Only two weeks left of MQSCX Beta
Paul Clarke
2013-06-12 09:56:03 UTC
There is now only about two weeks left of the MQSCX Beta so if you haven't already done so why not download it and have a play.

Feedback your comments to me and you could help improve the first version.

MQSCX is free to download and will run on Windows, Linux x86, Power Linux, AIX and now z/Linux. It can connect either locally or over a client so you can connect and view any of your Queue Managers, including z/OS!

So give it a try and tell me your thoughts.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com

David Awerbuch (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN)
2013-06-12 11:26:53 UTC
Hi Paul, I am reviewing and marking up the doc for you, I hope to have it back by then. Dave

<< Seriously? I don't understand why you don't understand what I don't understand!! >>
Paul Clarke
2013-06-13 06:07:57 UTC
Hi Dave,

That's great however if you could get any comments back to me before the end
of the Beta that would be even better. I was hoping to have all changes made
before the end of the beta time-frame so that I could move seamlessly into a
trial period. Actually, I've only had comments back from about 10
people.....I hope that everyone else is not just waiting until the end also
:-) I have also had very few bug reports.....mainly the comments have been
'extra' things that people would like to see. At this stage though I'm
probably more interested in removing defects than trying to add yet more
features. I would say there is quite enough functionality in MQSCX for
Version 1! If it is a success and a few people buy it then I'm sure there'll
be a Version 2.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke