MQ Infocenter Issues?
Tim Zielke
2013-12-11 14:27:57 UTC
Is anyone else having issues accessing the MQ Infocenter for 7.1 or 7.5? It clocks for me and then I get "Service Temporarily Unavailable". It looks like the MQ 6.0 Infocenter is still working.

Thanks,
Tim

Potkay, Peter M (CTO Architecture + Engineering)
2013-12-11 15:13:32 UTC
Same here.

MQ Infocenter 6 opens, the 7.* ones don't.

Datapower Infocenters 4, 5 and 6 are a no go.

WMB 6.1 Infocenter works, the WMB 8 version does not.

Peter Potkay

2013-12-11 16:20:53 UTC
Me too. Very annoying when you need info to fix a problem

Hatcher H. Jeter, Jr.
Domain Architect - Integration Technologies
IBM Practice
Avnet Services

Home Office: 804-897-6198
Mobile: 804-334-4750
hatcher.jeter-***@public.gmane.org
www.atech.com

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEES(S) named
above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system. Thank You.

From:
Tim Zielke <tim.zielke-PR+tvw7B/***@public.gmane.org>
To:
MQSERIES-0lvw86wZMd9k/bWDasg6f+***@public.gmane.org,
Date:
12/11/2013 09:28 AM
Subject:
MQ Infocenter Issues?
Sent by:
MQSeries List <MQSERIES-0lvw86wZMd9k/bWDasg6f+***@public.gmane.org>

Is anyone else having issues accessing the MQ Infocenter for 7.1 or 7.5?
It clocks for me and then I get "Service Temporarily Unavailable". It
looks like the MQ 6.0 Infocenter is still working.

Thanks,
Tim

List Archive - Manage Your List Settings - Unsubscribe

Roger Lacroix
2013-12-11 19:30:29 UTC
All,

See. That's why I like PDFs. I can download them, organize them,
have them at my finger tips and open them at a moments notice. Also,
I can load them on my iPad.

The cloud is fine when it works but when it doesn't, everybody is
SOL. Also, the MQ InfoCenter does not display correctly on the iPad
(truncation on the right-side) and the center divide line is not
movable. I think someone forgot to test these use-cases.

Call me old-school or a dinosaur but I like PDFs. I don't know why
IBM is so anti PDFs (at least for the MQ world). If IBM created an
iPad app that contained the MQ InfoCenter (complete for offline
viewing) then I would be persuaded to use it but always relying on
the cloud is not accepted to me.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.

Tim Zielke
2013-12-11 19:47:13 UTC
FYI - It looks like the v7 MQ Infocenters are working again.

Me too. Very annoying when you need info to fix a problem
________________________________

George Carey
2013-12-12 04:40:19 UTC
Are we going on a decade yet on this point or does it just seem that way ?

MQers are persistent !

GTC

Me too. Very annoying when you need info to fix a problem

_____

[...]

<http://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mqser-l&A=1> Manage Your
List Settings -
<mailto:LISTSERV-0lvw86wZMd9k/bWDasg6f+***@public.gmane.org?subject=Unsubscribe&BODY=signoff%
20mqseries> Unsubscribe

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided in the
Listserv General Users Guide available at
<http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp> http://www.lsoft.com

_____

Manage Your List Settings
<http://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mqser-l&A=1> -
Unsubscribe

Ward Able, Grant
2013-12-12 09:39:20 UTC
HEAR! HEAR! This is precisely why InfoCentre only is ***such*** a short-sighted and idiotic move on behalf of IBM!

Regards - Grant.
Telephone Internal: 201496 (London)
Telephone External: +44 (0)207 650 1496

[...]

<BR>_____________________________________________________________
<FONT size=2><BR>
DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.</FONT>

Hatcher Jeter
2013-12-12 13:10:41 UTC
I love the PDFs. They don't go down for maintenance and they don't have
broken links

Hatcher H. Jeter, Jr.
Domain Architect - Integration Technologies
IBM Practice
Avnet Services

Home Office: 804-897-6198
Mobile: 804-334-4750
hatcher.jeter-***@public.gmane.org
www.atech.com

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEES(S) named
above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system. Thank You.

From:
Roger Lacroix <roger.lacroix-***@public.gmane.org>
To:
MQSERIES-0lvw86wZMd9k/bWDasg6f+***@public.gmane.org,
[...]