MO71 Version 7.5.2 Second Beta Driver Available
Paul Clarke
2013-12-11 21:46:19 UTC

The next Beta driver for version 7.5.2 is now available for download from http://www.mqgem.com/mo71_download.html. My thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to feedback their comments on the first driver.

This second driver builds on the features of the first by adding:

· Counts in the Network view of number of running channels

· Support for both queued and MQI publish flavours

· Remembering last Put, Publish and Export options

· Greater control of export and display from Predefined dialog definitions

· Export title line for MQSC and Text exports

· SMDS Command Support

· Fix for a sporadic stack crash on some flavours of Windows

Again most of these features have been requested so hopefully you will find them useful.

As always I would be interested to hear your comments and suggestions.

Cheers,

Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com