JCA Adapter question
Coombs, Lawrence
2014-09-03 20:03:39 UTC
Repost. Sorry about the misleading subject line. I am blaming copy and paste.

Using jboss 7.2 and WMQ 7.5.

12:17:16,884 WARN [org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer] (jmsContainerEmailUF-1) Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination '***@3b0d1fa0' - retrying in 5000 ms. Cause: MQJCA1026: An operation on a domain specific object was not valid.

Does anyone know how to resolve this error? I googled it but am afraid I am not understanding any of what was posted.
This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

Coombs, Lawrence
2014-09-05 14:01:44 UTC
The answer to this was so obvious that I feel silly now. The application was mixing their domain calls. E.g. trying to call createConnection() on a QueueConnectionFactory. Since I am not a programmer any more, this took a while to figure out. The answer was there in the answers returned from my Google search, but it was too obvious. I also got hit with this new one : the error message MQJCA1026 contains the letter ‘MQ’, therefore, it must be an MQSeries error and not a configuration or coding error.