MO71 7.5.2 Beta Driver available
Paul Clarke
2013-11-28 16:42:33 UTC

I am pleased to announce the start of an open Beta for the next version of MO71. The first driver contains a number of new features including:

· Tabbed dialogs

· MQTT Channel Support

· Compare dialogs for Subscriptions, Channel Authentication and MQTT Channels

· Browse message summary

· Text selection and clipboard copy direct from message browse window

· Dual list sort

· Group refresh of predefined dialog groups

· View of Queue Manager error logs and INI files

and a host of other changes

Nearly all the new features have been customer requests so hopefully there’s something in there for everyone. This is just driver 1 and many more features to come.

To be clear, for anyone who may have bought a 7.5.1 licence there is a free upgrade to 7.5.2 so you needn’t worry you are out of date already. When 7.5.2 is released you will be sent a new licence file.

If you would like to check version 7.5.2 out then please go to http://www.mqgem.com/mo71_download.html where you can download the program and the user guide.

As always I would be interested to hear your comments and suggestions.

Cheers,

Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com

Coombs, Lawrence
2013-11-29 13:12:55 UTC
Paul – Can MO71 use the CCDT? I looked in the manual but maybe I missed it.

www.mqgem.com<http://www.mqgem.com>

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.
Paul Clarke
2013-11-29 13:16:43 UTC

Yes of course. If you say a location is a client connection but don’t provide the client channel definition itself then MO71 will resort to the ‘normal’ MQ ways of getting the client channel.

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com