Broker processes list?
T.Rob
2013-06-12 17:05:12 UTC
Is there an authoritative list of the broker process names posted anywhere?
The word "process" is so overloaded, particularly in a product that does
business process stuff, that searching in the Infocenter or Google turns up
all the wrong references. It's hard to tell if the info is simply not there
or if my search terms are bad.

Thanks - T.Rob

Hatcher Jeter
2013-06-12 17:54:14 UTC
From what I've seen the list is small

|------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| Bipbroker | The Broker Process |
|------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| Bipservice | The Broker Services Process |
|------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| Biphttplistener | The Brokers HTTP Listener Service |
|------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| DataFLowEngive | The Execution Group process where the |
| | Application resides |
|------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|

Hatcher H. Jeter, Jr.
Domain Architect - Integration Technologies
IBM Practice
Avnet Services

Mobilel: 804-334-4750
***@atech.com
www.atech.com

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEES(S) named
above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system. Thank You.

From: "T.Rob" <***@T-ROB.NET>

To: ***@LISTSERV.MEDUNIWIEN.AC.AT,

Date: 06/12/2013 01:36 PM

Subject: Broker processes list?

Sent by: MQSeries List <***@LISTSERV.MEDUNIWIEN.AC.AT>

Is there an authoritative list of the broker process names posted anywhere?
The word “process” is so overloaded, particularly in a product that does
business process stuff, that searching in the Infocenter or Google turns up
all the wrong references. It’s hard to tell if the info is simply not
there or if my search terms are bad.

Thanks – T.Rob

List Archive - Manage Your List Settings - Unsubscribe

T.Rob