v7.5 MQ Managed File Transfer stand-alone file logger
Larry Parsons - IT
2013-06-12 17:47:23 UTC
Is it possible to force the v7.5 MQ Managed File Transfer stand-alone file logger to close the current file and start a new one? We would like to copy the file and process it for archive and trouble shooting purposes.

Here is the command I used to create the file logger:

fteCreateLogger -loggerType FILE -fileLoggerMode CIRCULAR -fileSize 1d -fileCount 10 qmgr.file.logger1

Thanks,
Larry Parsons