Call for Speakers for MQ Technical Conference v2.0.1.4
Roger Lacroix
2014-02-05 19:05:45 UTC
All,

Back by popular demand, Capitalware is having a 3-day "MQ Technical
Conference" (MQTC) on Monday, September 29 to Wednesday, October 1st,
2014. As previously, it will be held at Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky,
Ohio. Information on MQTC can be found at http://www.mqtechconference.com

This premier event brings together WebSphere MQ professionals from
across the US mid-west and the world. MQTC will offer 70 sessions
that are designed to enhance the skills of IT professionals who are
using IBM's WebSphere MQ on AIX, HP-UX, IBM i (OS/400), Linux,
Solaris, Windows and z/OS. Since we have 5 session rooms at MQTC,
there will be 5 concurrent MQ sessions at any given time.

We are looking for speakers on any product/service that uses
WebSphere MQ. The sessions are to be technical in nature.

We offer speakers the conference fee for free and we also pay for
your room at Kalahari. Note: Breakfast and lunch plus snacks & drinks
during the breaks are included for all attendees and speakers.

If you are interested please contact me at callforspeakers-kyM9QjHX/fUIGk3rvHgz7VaTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org

Regards,
Roger Lacroix
Capitalware Inc.