TechTalk: Themes of MQ: Past, Present and Future
Charley Rich
2013-07-15 14:44:39 UTC
TechTalk: Themes of MQ: Past, Present and Future

Register at: http://www.nastel.com/topics-on-mq.html

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT

Themes of MQ: Past, Present and Future

WMQ is celebrating 20 years (and so is Nastel) and while it has come a long
way, there are still a number of issues that are still fairly common.

This session looks at the past, present and future of WebSphere MQ from
Nastel’s perspective. We will explore its root and where WMQ got its start, then
discuss how WMQ is being used today and follow with a look at some of the
technologies that will leverage messaging in the future.

What you will learn in this session:

- The key components of WMQ as part of a middleware environment
- How others are leveraging WMQ today and how they compare to your own
usage
- Where messaging is headed next

After the prepared section, we will have a Q&A session where we can discuss
your latest issues, solved and unsolved.