Latest version MO71 available
Paul Clarke
2013-09-12 10:44:29 UTC
After a successful Beta with only a few issues raised I am pleased to announce that the latest version of MO71 is now available on the MQGem Website (www.mqgem.com).

The program is still free to download and run however it is no longer viable for me to maintain and support the program for free. I would therefore appreciate it if you could make a small contribution to the program's upkeep by purchasing a support licence.

As I mentioned before, now is also a good time to be making feature requests for the following version. I am always interested to hear your suggestions.

Regards,

Paul.

Paul Clarke
www.mqgem.com