Question about how people are using multi-installations
Meekin, Paul
2014-05-20 10:16:20 UTC
Hi all,

I'd like to ask how people are installing MQ 7.1/7.5 while maintaining an existing 7.0.1 system on the same server (for Linux).

For your first 7.1/7.5 system do you use crtmqpkg to create a new set of rpms and install those? Or do you install the base set?

Why am I asking? According to the docs crtmqpkg is required in all cases if you are running 7.0.1 but I have found the base set work fine with MQ 7.0.1.6+ installed.

Just curious how others may be doing this.

Cheers,
Paul