Migration plan from WMB 8 to IIB 9
Manjunath Vaidya
2014-03-11 08:20:35 UTC
Hello All,

After long time I am writing a mail to MQSeries Group.

I was looking for check list of points used while Migrating or upgrading
from WMB 8.1 to IIB 9.

Please can anyone help to find a link or document.

Thanks and Regards,
Manjunath Vaidya
RoyalCyber
India
+91-7406023018

Tim Crossland
2014-03-11 13:46:56 UTC
There isn't a huge change between WMB 8 and IIB 9; details can be found here:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/wmbhelp/v9r0m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.etools.mft.doc%2Fbb23801_.htm

For WebSphere ESB, a conversion tool is supplied to accelerate conversion of artefacts to IIB.

Regards,

Tim Crossland
Senior Consultant

M: +44 (0)7725 208776