MO71 Version 8.0.1 available
Paul Clarke
2014-10-21 10:38:53 UTC

I am pleased to announce that Version 8.0.1 of MO71 is now available at http://www.mqgem.com/mo71_download.html

This is a minor release which was only intended to contain one feature which has been requested by a number of customers and that is a password cache file. This allows the user to store their Queue Manager passwords in a cache file making accessing their Queue Managers much easier.

However, another of my customers, Peter Potkay, asked so nicely for the ability to view the attributes of multiple Queue Managers in a single window that that has also been added. This means that it is now easy to make queries such as ‘show me any Queue Managers which are MQ 7.1 or earlier’.

Anyone with a licence for a previous version of MO71 can download and start using the new version immediately at no additional cost.

If anyone would like to try out this version then please send a request to support-***@public.gmane.org for a one month trial licence provided free with no obligation to buy.

Cheers,

Paul.

Paul Clarke

MQGem Software Limited
www.mqgem.com

Paul Clarke
2014-10-21 16:45:41 UTC
Oh dear....for all of you who downloaded this version please accept my apologies. It seems a little bug has crept in which prevents it showing the horizontal scrollbar in dialogs. This was caused by a small change to fix a scrollbar clash. Anyway, if you download a fresh version from here http://www.mqgem.com/mo71_download.html you should find it fixed.

This will serve me right for making the version available immediately rather than having a Beta,

My thanks to those of you who pointed out the problem to me,

Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Clarke

MQGem Software Limited